Dr. Ajay Ghimire
For over two decades, Ace Higher Secondary (AHS) has been Nepal’s leading higher secondary program in Management. And it is best known for its student-centered learning environment.
Enhancing student learning through a wide variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities has been one of the distinguishing features of the Ace Higher Secondary program. Although we follow the academic curricula prescribed by the Nepal Education Board (Please check the exact name of the board), we do not let the curricula constrain our students’ learning. Our students graduate well-prepared for navigating the challenges and opportunities of the 21st-century global village.
Our Learning Philosophies
· Students learn more when they assume responsibility for their learning.
· If you learn well, good grades will follow. Even if they don’t, learning, not grades, matters in the long run.
· You learn more when you compete with yourself and cooperate and collaborate with others.
· Learning is a choice; everyone can learn with mental effort and persistence.
· Integrity is one of our most cherished values: one must accept responsibility for and face the consequences of one’s actions.
· Respect for self and others is another of our deeply cherished values. We expect everyone to respect the other person’s boundaries.
· We expect everyone to take good care of the resources in their hand, irrespective of who happens to have the legal ownership.
· We expect everyone to abide by the regulations governing the organization. One’s disagreement with such rules (framed within the laws of the land) cannot be an excuse for not following them.